Terms & Condition
- You may book a session from our website. We do not accept telephone bookings.
- Please note that after you have made a booking, we will send you a proforma invoice for the deposit required to secure the booking. Please arrange payment and send us the proof of payment within two day. If we do not received the proof of payment within two days, you booking will be cancelled automatically. Please note this deposit is non refundable.
- There is a deposit of R1000.00 to confirm the booking for Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
- All players are required to sign an indemnity form, players under the age of 18 must have a guardian to sign for them. If there is no guardian present to sign for them, them may not play. Players under the age of 18 may not sign for themselves.
- The guardian must be present for the whole duration of the game if there is any under 18s playing.
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before the start of the session. Please ensure that the game ends on time at the end of the session and that all equipments are returned on time. We need to clean and recharge the equipments, tables and chair and prepare for the next session.
- We do not offer full day bookings.
- No alcohol is allowed before and during the game session. You will be asked to leave if you are found to be drinking alcohol. No refund will be given under this situation.
- No smoke grenades or other similar items are allowed.