Airsoft open game booking form
New rule for open games.
- Bookings will now be a requirement for joining an open game. We will only be able to accept 20 bookings per open game. Please book from our website to reserve your space. Maximum of 20 players is allow for the open game.
- We will not be accepting any walk ins for open games.
- Mask must be worn at all times.
- Game fee will be R150 per player. (Exclude rental equipment)
- Please ensure that you do not have any covid-19 symptoms on the day. Anyone with symptoms will be turned away. Temperature readings will be taken on arrival.
- No spectators or visitor will be allowed.
- If you can’t attached the game please inform us to cancel your booking.
- Please be here before 10:30, after 10:30 your booking space will be given to other player. If you going to be late please call us or email us.
20 Spaces remain
Entrance Fee: R150
Gun Rental Fee: R250
Please note from now on our open game time table will be as below.
Open game time table
09:20 Chrono Start
10:10 Chrono end and start briefing
10:30 Game start (Game may be start early, depend on the day)
13:00 Lunch break (30 Min)
Due to the long process of chronoing and to speed up the progress, all players are require to setup they weapon ready and be ready for chronoing. Please note will all weapons will be chrono using our 0.2G bb, please do not fill up your magazine. We will supply the bb.
Please note that after 10:10 we will stop chronoing, all players who need still need to chrono after 10:10 will need to wait for the first game to end.
When briefing we require player to pay attention to avoid delay the time.
Please note this booking form is for one player only.
If you have more player please book individual.